About HVAC Contractor Services

« Back to Home

HVAC And Plumbing Company Services

Posted on

You may find that you need the services of both an HVAC tech and a plumber. The good news is there are some companies that specialize in both HVAC and plumbing systems. When you find one good company that can take care of both of these things, then you will know you are going to be treated well, charged fairly, and be able to count on the company to provide you with excellent service. Here are times when you may want to call the company out to help you: 

You notice a problem with your HVAC system

If you notice anything strange going on in your home, you want to try to determine the source so you know who to call. If you notice uneven heating or cooling, strange sounds, or odd smells coming from the vents or the housing unit, then you want to have someone come take a look at the system. An HVAC tech is who you want to have come out for HVAC problems. 

You notice a problem with your water bill

If you notice your water bill is suddenly higher than what it normally is and nothing has changed in the household's usage, then you might have a leak. You may not always spot a leak, because they can happen someone on the property that isn't in the house. There are pipes underground that can leak and take a long time to become visibly noticeable. If your bill gets high, a plumber should come out and have a look. 

You have a repeated clog

A small clog isn't a real plumbing issue if you are able to free it up yourself with something like a plunger or very hot water. However, if the clog won't go away all the way or keeps returning, then it is larger or further down than what you are capable of getting rid of. A plumber can come out, and they can use a snake to get rid of it. They may also be able to use a process called hydro jetting to get rid of the clog. 

You have issues with the water heater

Even though the water heater heats the water, issues with it should be tended to by a plumber. If you notice the water cooling faster, the water won't heat, or there are weird noises, have the water heater looked at.

Reach out to a plumbing service in your area for more information.